Morgan Healey Exclusive
Location: UK, Home Based
Salary: £65,000 – £75,000 Basic + Commission
Our client is one of the UK's leading providers of up-to-date/critical information to the hospital market. With over 20 years of experience in supporting clinicians, providing consent solutions to 85% of UK hospitals & trusts.
Due to continued growth, they now require a Head of International Development who will be responsible for driving business opportunities, sourcing agents and partnerships.
- Identify and open up new territories (mainly private hospitals & trusts) while ensuring that the family of businesses and its IP is protected
- Support existing distributors to maximise their opportunity
- Ensure that the brand is consistently represented & executed in each territory
- Ensure that learnings in each market are shared and utilised across the network
- Operates transparently and in line with company core values
- Identify and implement positive change and challenge within the organisation, whilst contributing to the wider sector
- Builds and maintains effective partnerships and communications with stakeholders
- Provides international insight to the CEO and leadership team to maximise product and sales opportunities
- Experience selling SaaS products to the medical/hospital markets
- Strong record of establishing relationships with new accounts and hitting performance objectives.
- Experience working with distributors and agents would be an advantage
- High level of enthusiasm.
- Strong selling and negotiation skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Experience working with CRM software
- Be available to travel occasionally when required.