Morgan Healey Exclusive
Our client, a leading STM Publisher, requires a new Head of Marketing Communications and Information Services.
You will be responsible for managing the company's central provision of marketing communications, brand development and brand management including the design aspect of it, marketing operations and information services; overseeing the dissemination of reputation-enhancing information to customers and key internal and external stakeholders, as well as providing business and market intelligence for reporting and strategic planning purposes.
- Develop, implement and oversee an overall cohesive brand management and communications strategy for the company and it’s product brands
- Improve brand reputation to key external customer groups and stakeholders (authors, funders, partners and librarians)
- Improve internal communication strategy to achieve better employee engagement throughout the organisation
- Deliver state of the art market research and business analytics function throughout the organisation to inform better company decisions
- Deliver market research activities and build customer intimacy through Voice of Customer to ensure the success of new and existing products.
- Deliver high marketing efficiency within the operational processes and tools we use.
- Manage and deliver set objectives within budget expectations.
Skills & Experience:
- Educated to degree level.
- A qualification in the marketing area (MSC/CIM qualification) is useful for the role but not essential.
- In-depth knowledge and experience of marketing communications and brand management in a digital environment, preferably within the STM industry
- Good understanding of using data analytics to prepare and develop decisions
- Proven track record in a senior marketing communications position
- Experience in leading a successful and well-motivated team of marketing people
- Extensive experience of people management, leading and motivating large teams in a changing environment
- Ability to present effectively to wide audiences and win support for new business ideas
- Building up and motivating effective cross-functional project teams