Location: London, UK
Salary: On application
Our client, a global academic publisher, requires a new Head of Marketing Data and Analytics to lead their global marketing data and analytics strategy to optimise the success of their marketing to faculty and institutions across the Social Sciences and STM, and play a key role cross-departmentally in their drive to becoming a more data-driven organisation.
Their global marketing department is in the middle of an exciting multi-year marketing transformation project, migrating to a new martech stack, and embedding a more customer-centric and data-driven marketing strategy to increase the ROI and value from marketing.
You will be leading a team of analysts and data specialists and will work closely with colleagues in our global marketing department to support our business goals across research, teaching and learning.
The data and analytics team is responsible for all aspects of growing, managing and enriching their customer data; understanding customer behaviour; analysing and interpreting marketing data; producing marketing reports and dashboards, and playing a critical role in the success of the marketing department as they move along their marketing transformation journey.
Skills & Experience:
- Significant or extensive marketing and or data and analytics experience.
- Strong leadership and strategy skills
- Strategic decision-making, sometimes under ambiguous circumstances
- Ability to influence senior management and be solution focussed
- Strong communication and presentation skills with ability to present complex ideas clearly to non-technical as well as technical people
- Highly IT literate with ability to understand complex IT and Marketing systems and how they interact with each other.
- Proven experience managing a team and developing staff.
- Strong project management skills.