Our client, a global publisher based in London, requires a new Head of Marketing Data and Analytics who will lead the Marketing Data & Analytics Team which provides customer and product data, customer insight and marketing analytics for the Global Marketing Department and the overall business.
- Lead our global marketing and product data strategy, including acquisition and management of marketing data, data capture for all products and websites, data analytics and customer insight, and global data compliance in partnership with legal counsel.
- Manage staff resourcing for the team as well as development and performance of all staff in UK and India.
- Be the business lead for data architecture and marketing technology projects, working with IT to develop our future data infrastructure.
- Lead our global data acquisition and data management strategy, ensuring we increase and enrich our marketing data to maximize opportunities to grow our business.
- Have overall responsibility for leading on campaign and data analytics, including analysing and interpreting data; understanding customer behaviour and developing customer segmentation strategy; making evidence-based recommendations; and delivering reports and presentations in accessible ways to business stakeholders to help meet our business goals.
- Support the marketing department in developing our test and learn strategies
- Lead on best practice use of data for decision making throughout the marketing department.
Skills & Requirements:
- Strong commercially minded marketing strategist
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Highly IT literate with ability to understand complex IT and Marketing systems and how they interact with each other.
- Ability to influence and solution focussed.
- Likely to hold a formal marketing qualification.
- Proven experience managing a team and developing staff.
- Strong project management skills.