Location: London, UK
Our client a global academic publisher, requires a new Head of Product Management who will be responsible for the team of product managers working on their online products for libraries.
In this strategic role, you’ll be working with key cross-functional stakeholders to shape the platform strategy for the products your team are responsible for.
This role requires technical fluency, experience of user-centred design practice and the ability to prioritise and drive successful delivery of a roadmap through your team. For this role, you’ll need a pro-active problem-solving approach, sound commercial judgement based on considerable experience working in product management, and excellent analytical skills that inform your decision-making.
Skills & Experience:
- Significant years of product management experience
- Significant years of experience working within an online development environment
- Significant years of people management experience
- The ability to develop and communicate a product vision and overarching strategy, connecting the strategy to a concrete course of action.
- Experience of web analytics tools, wireframing software and usability testing
- Excellent project management skills and the ability to efficiently execute tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A strong understanding of the library market