Our client, a leading academic publisher, requires a new HR/Talent Information Specialist who will support the People team in delivering high quality data analytics, investigating and using data to understand people trends across our global business.
Reporting to the Global HR Director this role will analyse and interpret data to help the team make decisions. You will be a curious individual, keen to understand challenges and use data to solve them. The role holder must be strong in spotting trends and issues, with an analytical mind and naturally excellent with analysing data.
- Collate and analyse Talent Management data and provide reports for Global HRD, HR Management team, regional HR teams and Executive Leadership Team, identifying trends, areas of interest and opportunities for People related strategies.
- Collect, collate and analyse data and provide reports on the effectiveness of People Strategy initiatives to support monitoring and continuous improvement.
- Developing more streamlined processes and reports for budgeting and planning to aid planned resourcing on an annual basis.
- Support the People team to make data-based decisions using data as evidence of trends and areas of improvement.
- Pull reports on absence management, recruitment and turnover to highlight areas for improvement.
- Report on D&I data across the global business ensuring D&I best practice is being implemented and also compliance areas such as equal pay is realised.
- Development of automation of People dashboards/reporting, system & process improvements and developing interfaces.
- Liaise with finance to ensure that HR and finance people data and reporting are aligned.
- Complete research and market analysis for external trends and influences.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience in a dynamic HR team, ideally of a global nature
- Must be strong in spotting trends and issues with an analytical mind
- Acute attention to detail and numerical comprehension
- Excellent Excel skills to an advanced level
- Exceptional oral, written and presentation communications skills
- Proven track record of effectively interacting with senior management
- A proven ability to get things done o Intellectual curiosity, with developed research skills to track down and understand information and data