Our client, a leading library software provider, requires a new Implementation Consultant who will work closely with and report to the senior implementation consultant. You will work with new clients, and the most important task is to get them implemented and onboarded quickly.
You will need to gain deep technical knowledge about the product so that you can support their clients. This will be in the form of general support conversations, trainings or workshops. You will be an essential part of the small and agile team, working with colleagues based in the Netherlands, the UK, the US and Singapore.
It's a real family culture at company, where every voice matter, and we all support each other. You will also be collaborating closely with many colleagues in the wider business. This will give you access to best-in-class practices and tools, but more importantly to excellent experience and advice as you take our customer experience into a new phase.
Implementation of new clients:
- Strong communicator with a natural tendency to explain equally technical tasks to various audiences
- Strong project management skills to complete implementation project within 2 months
Daily support of our clients:
- Answer day to day product related support messages in intercom
- Provide technical focusing workshops / trainings to our clients
Business Acceptance Testing
- Assist in BAT for Lean Library extension
- Assist new feature development / testing of the product
- Document new feature developments (e.g. in our internal and client facing knowledge base)
- Available to assist Sales Team and other departments with tasks as required
Skills & Experience:
- Enthusiastic, organised and creative
- Preferably has some sort of IT experience, e.g. web development
- Familiar with the agile working method
- Excellent communication skills (at least in English)
- The ability to build relationships and work collaboratively with clients and a range of different stakeholders both within a core team and in matrix settings
- Analytical thinking