Our client, a leading provider of information to the healthcare market, requires a new Implementation & Training Manager who will be responsible for providing excellent, and timely technical services to customers and company sales managers within the UK.
Working in close co-operation with the sales directors and sales managers you will provide training and high level technical pre- and post-sales assistance.
- Plan and manage the running of training courses on all relevant products for a wide range of users (both internal and external).
- Manage the production of tailor-made course material, which will disseminate product knowledge to all trainees.
- This training course material will be designed specifically for each course to facilitate the trainees
- Provide technical support to customers in both pre- and post-sales efforts.
- Work with the local sales managers to retain current customers via timely and proactive renewal procedures and implementation audits.
- Provide technical services/projects for customers
- Technical account management for selected key-accounts for the Academic, Medical and Corporate markets.
- Manage the information flow from customers and partners ensuring that bugs and enhancements are communicated to all concerned and fixed appropriately.
Skills & Experience:
- Software/product training experience within publishing or academia (Library Sciences, Medical technology/information etc)
- Developed knowledge of PC’s, MS Windows and software applications such as MS Office and Internet Browsers
- Well organised self-starter, with the ability to quickly adapt to the changes and challenges in a very dynamic environment
- Excellent presentation, communication and persuasive skills
- Excellent customer facing skills – must recognise the importance of our service to the customer’s business
- Prepared to travel regularly within the UK and Ireland
- Team player
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills