Morgan Healey Exclusive
Salary: On Application
Our client, a global STM Publisher, requires a new Indexing Manager/Director who is passionate about research and publishing, comfortable and proficient working with data, and will thrive in a collaborative, team-based environment where outstanding customer service is expected.
- Overseeing the indexing processes of our company’s journals, and ensuring respective journal suits the criteria of the databases chosen.
- Being responsible for the daily activities of the Abstracting and Indexing Services
- Being in charge of Abstracting & Indexing data verification processes, coordinating data updates, and ensuring data integrity
- Working with internal data systems for completeness and accuracy
- Liaising with external database partners and colleagues in editorial and production departments
- Coordinating and monitoring projects to ensure timely completion
- Participating in departmental and working group meetings, committees, task forces, and special projects as needed.
Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge of a wide range of databases in line with the journal scopes published, including PubMed, Web of Science, Scopus, EI, etc.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in indexing selection processes & ensure that journal indexing processes are smooth and efficient
- Punctuality and reliability are required
- Ability to multi-task
- Be able to demonstrate awareness of publishing processes
- Excellent English language skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills