Location: East Coast, USA
Salary: Competitive Base + Commission
Our client, a global society STM publisher, requires an experienced, sales-focused, Journals Sales Executive. You will be responsible for selling publishing products to consortia, libraries, institutions and corporate sectors.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a self-motivated, sales professional to make a big impact through the development of existing relationships and building new business. You will work directly with your Regional Sales Manager and with colleagues in the USA office to achieve overall revenue targets for the Americas.
You must be prepared to travel 2-3 days per week to visit customers and attend conferences, this involves working outside of core hours and with regular regional and international travel.
Skills & Experience:
- STM publishing sales experience is desirable
- Educated to degree level
- Experience of Excel / PowerPoint / Word is essential
- Experience of CRM tool such as Salesforce is desirable
- Previous sales experience is essential; one should possess good negotiating skills, able to handle customer objections, and be self-motivated
- Good interpersonal and communication skills are essential for this role
- Excellent English-language skills to ensure effective communication with staff worldwide