Our client, a leading academic publisher requires a Library Sales Manager to cover the DACH region for 12 months.
- Reach and aim to exceed agreed sales targets for territory.
- Develop and manage a full territory calling plan in advance, to ensure all key customers receive a face to face visit.
- Collaborate with Library marketing to present territory plans and strategies for driving growth in all products.
- Ensure full understanding of product portfolio is reached by completing internal training programme to an acceptable level.
- Present key market and competitor feedback to internal stakeholders.
- Provide efficient and informed responses to customer enquiries and technical issues.
- Maintain CRM system in a timely manner, to ensure pipelines and opportunities are kept up to date.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience in publishing sales and/or the Library environment is desirable, and a basic understanding of both Library markets and publishing would be helpful, though not essential.
- An understanding of consultative sales skills and needs based questioning would be advantageous.
- Fluent in German and English
- Excellent presentation skills are a must.
- Advanced level proficiency in Excel and an understanding of commercial CRM systems, especially Salesforce.com, plus a sound knowledge of word and outlook is essential.