Salary: On application
Our client provides a comprehensive access solution for libraries in order to advance student learning and researcher impact. Due to continued growth they are now searching for a new Library Services Consultant, Europe
You will report to the Development Manager, Europe. You will support and implement a growth strategy for their library business and partnerships in the European market, in an exciting business development and library partnerships role for a growth start-up.
You will be an essential part of the small and agile team, working with colleagues based in the US, the UK and the Netherlands. They have a real family culture, where every voice matters and we all support each other.
You will also be collaborating closely with many colleagues in the wider publishing business, particularly those in sales and marketing. This will give you access to best-in-class practices and tools, but more importantly to excellent experience and advice as you take our sales growth forward.
Skills & Experience
- Strong consultative sales experience, preferably within a SaaS context
- Excellent negotiation skills, with a proven ability to grow business and hit targets
- Excellent advocacy skills: oral, written and with the ability to present and build strong external relationships
- Knowledgeable about the library market and passionate about the library’s contribution to learning and research
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to set priorities and be flexible in a changing environment
- Demonstrated influencing, communication, and negotiation skills across teams (both core and matrix) and with all levels of management