Morgan Healey Exclusive
Our client, a global leader in data, software and information services, requires a new Corporate Sales Director based in Germany.
You will be responsible for selling solution software and professional services to new corporate prospects. The role includes prospecting, meeting, negotiating, and closing enterprise-wide solutions throughout a set vertical. You will be self-motivated and have experience working with C-level decision makers.
- Understand and articulate the company's value proposition(s) in context of the prospect’s objectives, goals and needs.
- Lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making process.
- Manage and close sales solutions through accurate forecasting, account and opportunity planning.
- Submit accurate and timely forecasts.
- Prepare and deliver persuasive internal and client facing presentations
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of the software solution products and professional services.
- Develop and maintain competitive knowledge on industries and products.
- Support marketing related events, seminars, mailings and call campaigns to increase brand awareness.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of proven B2B solution selling/sales experience. BS/BA required.
- A proven track record in successfully prospecting, negotiating and closing complex sales.
- Ideal candidate will be based in Germany.
- Demonstrated history of meeting or exceeding quarterly and annual sales goals and quotas.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, and presentation skills in English and German.
- Must be able to work independently and manage own activities to reach stated goals while maintaining detailed records and forecasts.
- A high level of energy, self-motivation, and a passion for success.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office products
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com.