Morgan Healey Exclusive
Our client, a leading STM Publisher, requires a new Head of Sales Operations.
The Head of Sales Operations is responsible for developing, leading and managing a successful Global Sales Operations department. The Sales Operations department is responsible for the policies, processes, and activities that allow the Global Sales Team to run effectively, efficiently and supports company strategy and objectives. The aim of the department is to design and implement global sales operations processes and systems and ensure they are fully integrated across the EMEA, Americas and APAC sales operations teams.
The Head of Global Sales Operations is responsible for the design and implementation of the systems and processes, direct line management of the office-based Sales Operations team, and overall vision and leadership of the Global Sales Operations function. In addition, the job holder is responsible for the creation, ongoing development and leadership of the roadmap of technical functionalities to support the systems and processes.
As the company enters a period of significant change, we require a strong leader to manage their subscription operation, implementing a global and technology led set of systems and processes that create flexible and scalable solutions that deliver business strategy and sets the appropriate global policies and procedures to run our sales processes effectively and efficiently. There is a significant emphasis on business process improvement both in terms of internal and external service times and quality levels. This role is required to work collaboratively across other departments such as finance and IT, to improve and increase efficiencies in the day-to-day sales and fulfilment operations and processes.
Skills & Experience:
- Educated to degree level.
- Proven track record in business process reengineering and sales process optimisation in a global, digital and subscription-based business environment, STM industry experience desirable.
- Significant management experience.
- Experience of master data management including product definition and configuration and supporting processes.
- Demonstrable experience in operational management, process design and improvement.
- Experience managing Salesforce or equivalent/similar CRM systems.