Morgan Healey Exclusive
Location: London/Split working
Salary: £80,000 – £90,000 Basic + Bonus
Our client, a leading provider of information and data to the Life Science sectors requires a new Manager who will report into the Head of Services and be part of the rapidly expanding Consulting & Analytics team.
The team works directly with clients on a project basis, providing strategic support based on a foundation of data. Working with a range of client organisations globally – from major global pharma and biotechs, to financial services organisations and industry associations.
You will work with senior-level decision makers in need of support to ensure they are properly informed to make those decisions, all the way up to C-level executives. In this role you will be in a key position working with teams from around the world, primarily the Consulting & Analytics team and sales teams in Europe, the US, and Japan.
You will manage a wide range of aspects of development and delivery of the Consulting & Analytics business in Europe. Supporting the sales and marketing organisation to develop Consulting & Analytics leads and opportunities and working with the rest of the global Consulting & Analytics team to deliver custom client projects.
Skills & Experience:
- You have relevant experience in commercially-focused and client-facing roles (e.g. consulting, pharma), including working closely with sales and marketing organisations to drive business growth
- You have experience delivering quantitative analytical projects within the Pharma / Biotech industry in a client-facing role, including sales forecasting and valuation analysis
- You have a great understanding of biopharma industry (market dynamics, competitive / regulatory landscape, key trends)
- You have knowledge of specific data types within Life Science/Pharma
- You have knowledge/experience of designing and building data visualisation applications