Morgan Healey Exclusive Assignment
Our client, a library SaaS company recently acquired by a global publisher, requires a new Managing Director to lead the business as they continue to grow in this exciting time of their development.
You will be responsible for the demanding product development and sales plans as they continue to drive growth and marketing penetration.
The role will ideally be based in the Netherlands, but we will also consider UK candidates.
- Be responsible for the development, execution and evolution of a business and technology strategy to differentiate core products from competitors.
- Scope the future direction and potential for the business and build a business case for investment where appropriate.
- Lead and motivate the team in pursuit of the product vision and strategic goals
- Staff recruitment to grow the team in line with the strategic plan
- Report business progress, plans and strategic advice to the board to provide an accurate view of the market, operations and business future
- Responsible for budget and profitability
- Responsible for a global sales strategy to grow market penetration & maintain customer retention
- Deliver a product innovation program to substantially grow the offering over the next 5 years
- Accountable for service delivery to customers
- Oversee technology decisions and long-term technology strategy
- Analyse problematic situations and occurrences and provide solutions to ensure company survival and growth
Skills & Experience:
- Leadership position for an early stage business
- Commercial experience building a sales operation and a track record of sales success
- Proven experience working with a SaaS business Proven experience working within a large organisation
- Team player able to work with other parts of the wider business in a collaborative way
- Willingness to travel globally
- Experience working in the academic library business (not essential, but nice to have)