Morgan Healey Exclusive
Our client, a global STM Publisher, requires a new Market & Business Development Manager who will be responsible for the academic revenues in Japan.
You will manage consortia negotiations and order processes and will play a key role in migrating the market from subscription based access models to Open Access (OA) models.
Yo will act as main commercial representative on related events and other industry related events in the academic market, and will actively grow their footprint in the market.
You will take the lead in building up and cultivating relationships with senior decision makers and participating in a network with these decision makers and influencers. Close collaboration with colleagues in the UK and USA and local business partners is essential.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor degree
- 6+ years relevant sales experience in academic STM publishing
- Experience in selling databases and/or intellectual property
- Evidence of individual sales accomplishments
- Strong presentation, planning, and analytical skills are required.
- High level of self-motivation, ownership taking, and pro-activeness.
- Fluency in Japanese and English in spoken and written form.