Morgan Healey Exclusive
Location: Beijing or Shanghai
Salary: On application
Our client, a leading STM Publisher, requires a new Market Manager for China. You will be responsible for the development and execution of marketing strategy and activities to support revenue growth, increase market share, product penetration and brand awareness in China.
You will develop a close working relationship with marketing colleagues in Singapore, India, Europe, and the USA, as well as with the local sales team and distributor.
- Execute marketing initiatives with the Asia Pacific Revenue Marketing team.
- Develop local marketing strategies to support China sales revenue.
- Measure & report performance for all local driven marketing campaigns & generate leads
- Supporting China sales team on new purchasing model/ agreement for institutional customers.
- Initiate and support local outreach marketing activities
- Coordinate local training activities for customers
- Manage and develop local marketing materials
- Liaising with internal stakeholders to prioritise campaigns and identify
Skill & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or higher required.
- 7+ years of relevant marketing experience in China and in publishing required.
- Good knowledge of open science and/or open access initiatives
- Fluency of Mandarin and English
- Demonstrated use of social media as a marketing tool.
- Good network
- Comfortable mixing strategic and operational marketing activities.