Morgan Healey Exclusive
Location: Oxfordshire – Split working week.
Our client a global STM Publishing, requires a new Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing the strategic direction and leading product marketing and outreach efforts to engage current and prospective authors and reviewers.
You will be tasked with strategising new tactics to strengthen our relationships with this market, instigating brand loyalty and increasing submissions—areas of focus include future manuscript assistance services and reviewer education and rewards programs.
You will also be responsible for the quarterly author newsletter and for developing author-driven material for departmental wide content marketing efforts.
You will write and produce content for a range of channels and formats, including, but not limited to, blog posts, emails, white papers, video scripts, presentation decks, infographics as well as internal and sales enablement collateral.
Skills & Experience:
- Degree Educated 5-8 years of related experience; experience with an STM or business publisher is preferred
- Thorough understanding of strategic development and writing and executing marketing plans
- Knowledge of print and electronic information products Strong analytical/statistical skills
- Expert MS Office skills
- Although a technical background is not necessary, the candidate must be comfortable learning new technologies and tools.
- Must demonstrate refined skills in professional writing and content development.
- Familiarity and experience with key social media platforms.