Morgan Healey Exclusive
Location: London, UK
Salary: On application
Our client, a leading open access publisher, requires a new Partnerships Marketing Manager who will be responsible for managing the development and deployment of all marketing activity related to journals covered by their Partnership program, as well as providing all marketing support required to promote the program to potential new partners.
- Develop and implement objectives-driven global and regional marketing strategies to improve positioning, awareness and impact of our partner journals
- Work with the other Marketing Managers to ensure the successful engagement with, and development of all customers and users
- Create and carry out marketing plans and activity to launch new partner journals
- Planning, monitoring, analysing and adjusting where necessary
- Collaborate with our in-house Publishing and Editorial teams
- Lead the marketing strategy for the promotion of the Partnerships program to potential new partners
- Where required, ensure that marketing insights and customer needs are clearly represented
- Play a key role in the development of the brand strategy for the Partnership program
- Work closely with Visual Designers to create and implement consistent and impactful visual identities for all marketing campaigns
- Work with the Senior Data Analyst to develop a strong understanding of markets relevant to our partners/partner journals
- Monitor competitor activity to feed into overall market intelligence
Skills & Experience:
- Background in STM/Open Acces marketing is preferred.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to handle multiple priorities and respond quickly to changing requirements
- Keep key objectives and targets in mind when developing strategies, plans and activities.
- Solid evidence and experience of multi-channel and integrated marketing skills
- Reliable team player that responds well to a varied workload