Our client, a leading membership organisation and publisher, requires a new Print Book Sales Executive to grow sales of print book product through effective management of global channel relationships, including direct sales via web, third party print agent, resellers, academic and corporate customers.
Working closely with marketing and commissioning to ensure regular information flow across all global channels, regarding products, promotions and pricing.
You will raise profile of print books through customer visits, trade events, agent sales conferences and other appropriate engagement strategies. Monitor sales performance and identify threats/opportunities to deliver on annual print revenue targets.
Skills & Experience:
- STM Publishing experience would be an advantage.
- Proven track record in academic book sales
- Excellent negotiation, presentation and communication skills
- Good numeracy skills as well as the ability to analyse and communicate sales data
- Proficient with MS Office, internet, CRM databases
- Ability to develop effective relationships
- Results and detail orientated
- Proven sales and team working skills
- Understanding of print publishing processes