Location: London, UK
Our client, a library software company, requires a new Product Manager to define and deliver new enhancements to the company's core products.
You will be the product expert for the business and you will work towards achieving the business goals and KPIs set out for the product, collaborating closely with stakeholders of all levels across the business.
We need an experienced product manager that has a deep curiosity in all aspects of the product and the market, building a strong knowledge of the key users and customers, acting as an advocate for their needs and views.
You promote and execute product management best practices within the team and to continually strive to improve as well as contribute towards moving in the strategic direction of the product.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience working in Product Management
- Awareness of the Academic Publishing Industry
- Awareness & Experience (preferable) of Library Systems, such as Link Resolvers, Discovery Tools and Integrated Library Systems
- Strong attention to detail skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Effective stress management skills
- Strong working knowledge of the full suite and administration of Office 365 Microsoft solutions
- Strong knowledge of product management best practices
- Good understanding of the latest tech trends.
- Good understanding of webdevelopment practices and it’s technical aspects
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and/or other data analytics / data management tools
- To be able to demonstrate the ability to work independently and in a fast-changing environment.