Salary: £52,000 – £62,000
12 Month fixed term contract
Our client, a leading academic publisher, requires a new Product Manager, Product Innovation for a 12-month FTC. This role will be part of their innovation team and will support their ambitious efforts in 2023 to improve our Open Access Service Delivery & author experience across their end-to-end products & systems.
This position will take on key responsibilities in driving forward a new OA Service Design Roadmap, where they’re looking to make significant improvements across our systems & products to support our OA growth & improve the author experience. You will also be responsible for driving development across products & systems to improve the end-to-end researcher experience and ensure researcher-centric systems & workflows.
Skills & Experience:
- Industry knowledge and experience of Journal Publishing and in particular, an awareness of Open Access workflows & best practise.
- Excellent communicator, with strong relationship management skills, confident working with multiple stakeholders across the business, including senior management, to drive decision-making and delivery.
- Experienced & proactive product manager who is data-driven, user-focused and ready to hit the ground running with a busy and engaging workload.
- You will be passionate about defining and delivering products and product enhancements that delight our customers and users.
- Thrive in a collaborative environment where you will be adept at problem-solving and offering a solutions-focused approach to your work.
- Comfortable reaching out and gaining empathy with our market, building a strong knowledge of the key users and customers, and acting as an advocate for their needs and views