Morgan Healey Exclusive
Location: UK, Home Based
Salary: On application
Our client, a global scientific publisher requires a new Regional Manager to cover the DACH region, ideally based from the UK. You will be responsible for the sales revenues for the academic, corporate and government institutions within DACH region.
You will be responsible for managing all existing customers and identifying and developing a pipeline of prospective customers. The role involves extensive travel within the region to establish and maintain contact with existing and prospective clients (including consortia) through institutional visits, as well as attendance at relevant conferences and exhibitions.
Skills & Experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent Fluent in appropriate languages for the region (German & English – essential) + (French desirable).
- Successful field sales experience ideally within the publishing industry and region.
- Self-motivated, combined with effective communication / negotiation skills
- Technical knowledge of electronic publishing, products and science (at least in terms of recent developments, terminology, key people)
- Literate and numerate combined with good problem-solving skillsWillingness to undertake extensive travel