Morgan Healey Exclusive
Location: UK, France, Spain or Portugal
Salary: Excellent, On Application
Our client, a global STM publisher, requires a new Regional Sales Manager for Southern Europe to build and grow academic, corporate and government sales.
As Regional Manager you will develop and initiate regional sales and relationships for the market. You’ll use excellent communication skills and sales experience to build and strengthen the business within the academic, corporate and government markets. Working directly with the Group Sales Manager (EMEA) your entrepreneurial mindset and negotiation skills will help exceed targeted revenue and call budgets. This will include proposing and initiating new sales pricing and tactics for the market.
As part of this role, you will be responsible for upgrading and expanding existing customers to the new extra products, selling to new prospects in the region and managing new and existing relationships with customers and local agents. You will also focus on helping to grow e-books and archive sales in academic accounts by promoting our digital platform. This will require good technical knowledge and an understanding of the electronic publishing industry.
You will attend various conferences and exhibitions within the region, expanding and improving the market awareness of the business.
Skills & Experience:
- Fluency in English, French And/Or Spanish is essential
- Extensive experience in either an STM publishing or academic library environment is essential
- Good knowledge of the academic and library market.
- Good mathematical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and negotiation skills.
- Experience in CRM and other relevant sales and marketing tools.
- Sound business acumen and commercial management skills.
- Flexibility and willingness to travel.