Morgan Healey Exclusive
Location: Germany or UK
Salary: Excellent on application
Our client, a global STM Publisher, requires a new Regional Sales Manager for the DACH region. You will be responsible for managing Academic, Corporate & Government institutional customers in the DACH region, and supporting the achievement of the EMEA team’s annual revenue and operating goals.
You will be responsible for growing new customers across a portfolio of products and services, including our scientific journals, eBooks, reference, open access offerings and training resources.
You will also act as the commercial representative at events and other industry related programs, with the goal of improving direct connections with their customers to actively expand and strengthen our footprint in the market. Key to this expansion is building relationships to support the changes in the publishing landscape to include Open Access publishing solutions.
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of publishing or database sales experience targeting STM, universities and government markets.
- Experience engaging in sales outside of the library setting and directly with teaching faculty, corporate and government customers including committee level experience.
- Exceptional presentation skills, both virtually and in-person.
- Fluent in German, with additional
- Insider industry knowledge
- The ability to make decisions and engage stakeholders