Morgan Healey Exclusive
Our client, a leading STM publisher, requires a Regional Sales Manager for France based out of Paris. You will manage and develop business in the assigned sales territory and drive key accounts to C level customers.
- Maximizing renewal sales and achieving increased account penetration with existing clients in the academic, medical, government and corporate sectors in the designated region.
- Identifying new opportunities with new customers within your assigned region.
- Inputting all of the sales opportunities into the supplied CRM Tool – to develop and manage your regional sales pipeline to ensure achievement of monthly, quarterly and annual sales goals.
- Maintaining agreed sales activity targets for face to face calls and strategic phone calls on a monthly basis.
- Developing strategic relationships with key accounts including clinical staff, senior hospital management, senior librarians, academic faculty as well as other influencers in the sales process.
- Submitting weekly and monthly reports detailing sales projections, pipeline and activity levels.
- Prepare and implement territory and key account plans in and work within assigned travel budgets.
- Attend trade shows, sales meetings and industry events as required.
Skills & Experience:
- Strong track record with a number of proven years sales experience in both account management and new business – ideally gained from selling in the library / information market.
- Proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Experience negotiating complex sales including consortia and government tenders.
- Comfortable establishing contact and selling to all levels in the organization including physicians, medical librarians and senior figures.
- Willing and able to travel extensively within the territory as well as International company meetings.
- Able to think outside the box and confident in expressing ideas.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Able to build rapport with people easily, at any level, and develop long term relationships.
- Well organized and with a strong attention to detail.
- A team player, able to work autonomously as and when required
- Strong knowledge of, and understanding, of a CRM system e.g. Salesforce.com – or similar
- Confident presenting to a diverse audience
- Excellent IT skills