Morgan Healey Exclusive
Salary: On application
Our client, a leading Open-Access publisher, requires a new Researcher Engagement Manager (Editors) who will be responsible for ensuring that the client's Editors have the best possible experience when joining, managing and working with their journals.
Working closely with the Editor/Reviewer Marketing Manager (and the wider Journal Development teams), you will be responsible for managing relationships with a group of Senior Editors from a portfolio of journals, as well as managing the overall onboarding and training programs for all Editors of every level.
This is a pivotal role in engaging with Editors, you will be the lead on the management and development of the clients "Editor Community" and have joint responsibility, with the Editor/Reviewer Marketing Manager, in developing and executing how they engage with Editors at every touchpoint throughout their journey.
Skills & Experience:
- 1-2 years in STM Publishing, research and/or scholarly publishing.
- An understanding of Open Science
- Be excited about becoming, an expert on the needs of researchers.
- Strong work ethic with the ability to handle multiple priorities and respond quickly to changing requirements.
- Be able to key objectives and targets in mind when carrying out all plans and activities.
- Self-starter that responds well to autonomy and a varied workload