Morgan Healey Exclusive
Salary: On application
Our client, a leading society publisher, requires a new Reviewer Engagement Manager that will be responsible for setting the strategy for reviewer engagement and delivering the company's reviewer training programme.
This will be a 9-12 month maternity contract.
You will act as an ambassador for the reviewer community, and the voice of the reviewer within the business. Working closely with the Head of Publishing Operations, the Research Integrity and Inclusion Manager and the Peer Review Product Manager, the Reviewer Engagement Manager defines what quality peer review looks like and owns the roadmap for training and onboarding new reviewers from across the physical sciences researcher community.
An early career researcher champion, the Reviewer Engagement Manager owns the online reviewer training portal, hosts regular reviewer training workshops and delivers lectures and seminars at international physics conferences under the Peer Review Excellence brand.
You will also drive reviewer engagement within the business by designing and running trials to improve KPIs, analysing data on trends and metrics, disseminating new knowledge to the wider department and facilitating a peer review community of interest.
Skills & Experience:
- Demonstrable experience of working with the reviewer community and understanding their requirements in the STM Publishing market
- Demonstrable data-driven approach to decision making, utilising validated customer feedback and insights as well as business metrics to make decisions
- Expert user of all relevant analytical and reporting tools (e.g. Scholar One, SCOPUS, Web of Science).
- Experience of gaining stakeholder buy-in
- Experience of managing successful negotiations
- Product management experience (desired)