Our client, a global publisher that provide research resources to the library market, requires a new Sales Manager for Europe.
You will develop and implement a coherent regional sales strategy and to effectively manage the European sales team to maximise sales within the territory and meet the company goals for revenue and profit across the product portfolios.
- Achieving annual territory billings goals through sales team management
- Maximising sales within each country market and sales representative territory
- Ensuring Sales Reps achieve required call rates for both library and academic contacts over the course of the year and confirm they understand which resources best map the institutions needs to maximise sales.
- Effectively recruit, lead, manage and develop a high performing sales team across Europe
- Contribute to the development of a coherent sales strategy for all territories in the region
- Effectively implement sales and business
- Successful sales management experience gained within the academic library market
- Proven track record in managing consistent excellence in sales performance through others
- Sales management experience in European countries
- Proven track record in developing outstanding sales personnel (recruiting, coaching, training, motivating and managing)
- Ability to lead and build a team during a period of expansion
- Strong track record in collaboration with colleagues at all levels and across business units/geographically
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to negotiate large national deals in partnership with a sales representative
- Must be a highly motivated and well organised individual
- Strong IT proficiency
- Excellent Presentation skills