Morgan Healey Exclusive
Our client, a leading provider of software and customer management systems to magazine & news publishers across Europe, requires a new Sales Manager for Germany. The position is brand new and offers a great opportunity to someone that is ambitious, driven, with entrepreneurial flair.
As a Sales Manager, you are responsible for the entire sales process, from first customer contact to signed contract. Furthermore, you are expected to drive sales revenue through maintaining and developing strong relationships with current and new customers.
You have the ability and enjoy developing offers that contribute to sales growth and increased customer satisfaction.
You will be responsible for selling solution software and professional services to new publisher prospects.
The role includes prospecting, meeting, negotiating, and closing deals. You will be self-motivated and have experience working with B2B sales.
Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years of proven B2B solution selling/sales experience/Saas.
- A proven track record in successfully prospecting, negotiating and closing SaaS sales.
- Demonstrated history of meeting or exceeding quarterly and annual sales goals and quotas.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), interpersonal, and presentation skills in English and German.
- Must be able to work independently and manage own activities to reach stated goals while maintaining detailed records and forecasts.
- A high level of energy, self-motivation, and a passion for success.
- The ability to think creatively, solve complex problems, make sound business decisions and direct and drive change initiatives
- Working knowledge of Microsoft office products
- Accurately track and record customer communications and sales activities and targets via Salesforce CRM