Morgan Healey Exclusive
Location: Germany, Netherland or UK
Our client is the market-leading provider of software to research organisations to help them manage and protect research data, inventories & resources. Due to continued growth in Europe, they are seeking a new Sales Representative for the Germany/DACH region.
This Sales Development role will revolve around generating leads and managing the sales process to acquire new customers. You will establish relationships with key decision-makers in targeted organisations in scientific research functions, scientific instruction, instruction support, research and instruction administration and IT.
We are seeking sales professionals who have a strong record of success in achieving sales goals. This role reports to our UK office and will operate from home with domestic and international travel required.
- Outbound focused sales position within a geographic territory.
- Sales, prospecting, engagement, negotiations.
- Build and manage account relationships.
- Execute sales activities within assigned territory.
- Conduct application demonstrations/training seminars, sales presentations and support.
- Prepare and present detailed proposals to individual/executive teams of researchers, professors, IT and administration.
- Represent the company at conferences and exhibits.
Skills & Experience:
- Degree educated plus at least three years of related experience or equivalent combination of education and enterprise-level sales experience with scientific software to the academic & research markets.
- Experience selling enterprise SaaS-based solutions within a complex sales process.
- Ability to develop a deep understanding of products as well as the needs of science instruction at the university level & research data management in academic/ government/corporate research labs.
- Able to operate in a team selling environment and engage high-level decision-makers.
- Strong record of establishing relationships with new accounts and hitting performance objectives.
- High level of enthusiasm.
- Strong selling and negotiation skills.
- Strong problem-solving skills; able to manage several projects simultaneously, function well in a fast-paced environment and coordinate effectively with other team members.
- Experience working with CRM software applications.
- German language