Our client, a leading provider of online courses designed to help universities and colleges transform their core activities, are searching for a Senior Academic Partnership Manager for Australia.
The client develops high-quality online training for university staff, students and researchers. Their client base is international and the majority of ANZ Universities are customers for their courses.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity for an enthusiastic, proactive business development professional looking to make a mark in online publishing for Higher Education. This full time role involves supporting institutions with online training courses, speaking to senior decision-makers at universities in the ANZ & Asia regions, as well as managing the rest of the ANZ Academic Partnership team.
- Managing relationships with key decision makers in the ANZ market
- Territory wide client visits and presentations
- Meeting monthly targets
- Pro-actively finding and developing new business opportunities
- Responsible for managing the regional team and all customer relationships in the region
- Attending relevant conferences to promote courses to universities
- Keeping in regular contact with customers to ensure we continue to meet their needs
- Providing outstanding level of customer support and care
- Take a pro-active role in ensuring that the company keeps at the forefront of eLearning developments
- Keeping accurate and up to date records via Salesforce CRM system
- Reporting to the Director of Academic Partnerships to ensure all set objectives are met
This position can be based in Melbourne or from home.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience as a successful Business Development Manager, or similar role, communicating at a senior level (Pro-VC, Deans, Head of Departments etc.) in higher education or related markets
- Experience of managing and supporting major customer accounts at senior level
- Evidence of reaching and exceeding challenging business goals and targets
- Familiarity with Higher Education system
- Excellent communication skills, especially the ability to explain online content and how it is integrated into a wider learning strategy
- A passion for education and desire to help transform learning through exceptional online education and an interest in the use of technology in education.
- Use of Salesforce CRM system etc.
- Excellent knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint Self-motivated and willing to learn new skills
- Results orientated
- Excellent people skills
- Full, clean Australian driving license