Salary: On application
Our client, a leading academic publisher, requires a new Senior Academic Sales Consultant to cover the Benelux based in the Netherlands.
You will make regular visits and manage university accounts across the territory, presenting a range of print and digital products to existing and new customers, whilst developing and closing new adoptions.
You will promote key products and solutions to Higher Education institutions in the assigned sales territory, securing new adoptions and maximising revenue to achieve agreed annual sales goal, through direct sales of new print and digital products to institutions and academics.
As a Senior Academic Sales Consultant, you will take a leading role in setting an example to the rest of the sales team, by delivering outstanding and consistent sales performance, sharing best practise with the wider team, supporting the sales manager with mentoring, coaching and training opportunities and taking a leading role in sales meetings, conferences and other internal/external events and meetings.
Skills & Experience:
- Degree educated
- Sales experience within academic publishing
- Must be highly motivated and well organised individual
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding of Academic publishing would be preferred for this role
- Computer literate in Microsoft office
- An independent worker who can effectively cope with change and make effective decisions