Our client, a global information provider, is searching for a Senior Analyst, Product Development, to work across their Pharma related products.
We are looking for someone to join their product development team and take the lead on various development initiatives. The ideal candidate will be able to support client-facing activities to validate product concepts and gather insights, and increasingly take on project management responsibilities related to product development initiatives.
The candidate will also be able to cope with tight deadlines and communicate to internal stakeholders in a timely and clear manner.
Reporting to a Managing Analyst in the Product Development Team, the main focus of the Senior Analyst will be to lead work-streams related to product design via research activities, client validation and project management of specific tasks. Work-streams will cover subject areas such as consensus forecast, company financials, pricing and market access, clinical trial intelligence data and statistics, epidemiological and patient level data analysis.
Skills & Experience:
- PhD and/or academic background in life sciences
- Product/Service design experience
- Working, applicable, knowledge of the factors impacting pricing & market access for pharmaceutical products
- Working knowledge of data science
- Deep knowledge of biopharma industry, including industry challenges and understanding of client personas
- 4+ years of working experience in a consultancy / service provider to life sciences industry, or in a life sciences company
- Expertise in at least one of the core inputs of forecasting modelling – analysis of epidemiological and patient level data, clinical development data and statistics.
- Ability to transform concepts and/or hypotheses into model prototypes
- Demonstrable experience of delivering projects on tight timelines