Morgan Healey Exclusive
Location: London/Split working
Salary: £70,000 – £78,000 Basic + Bonus
Our client, a leading provider of information and data to the Life Science sectors requires a new Senior Consultant.
Working in a rapidly expanding Consulting & Analytics team you will work directly with clients on a project basis, providing strategic support based on a foundation of company data within life science/pharma. You will work with global organisations from major global pharma and biotechs, to financial services organisations and industry associations.
Their clients are mainly senior-level decision makers in need of support to ensure they are properly informed to make those decisions, all the way up to C-level executives.
As the Senior Consultant, you will be in a key position working with teams from around the world, primarily the Consulting & Analytics team and sales teams in the US, Europe, and Japan.
Skills & Experience:
- You have relevant experience in commercially-focused and client-facing roles (e.g. consulting, pharma)
- You have experience delivering quantitative analytical projects within the Pharma / Biotech industry in a client-facing role, including sales forecasting and valuation analysis
- You have a great understanding of biopharma industry (market dynamics, competitive / regulatory landscape, key trends, etc.)
- You have experience through the life cycle of the project, from engaging with clients to understand their business challenges, developing problem-solving solutions to these challenges, and leading project teams to produce those deliverables
- You have relevant academic background, PhD or MBA desirable