Our client, a leading academic publisher requires a new Senior Developer working within the development team to build publishing solutions to fulfill business objectives. This will include, but not limited to developing systems and capabilities such as content delivery web sites, content loading, access control, reporting, analytics and other publishing related tools and controls.
This role will be based remotely, working full time from home.
- Implement enhancements and maintain the publishing platforms and solutions.
- Focus developing features and capabilities desired by the business.
- Work with other Agile team members and build strong working relationships.
- Provide architectural design guidance on new features.
- Implement Lean IT strategies to improve efficiencies.
- Research and implement development standards to improve the quality and quantity of solutions.
Skills & Experiences:
- Significant experience as a full stack developer using Microsoft technologies including SQL Server, C#, MVC, React, .Net Framework and .Net Core.
- Experience working in a telecommuting capacity as part of an Agile team.
- Able to act quickly and develop quick solutions as well as more modular frameworks.
- Strong planning and organising skills.
- High level of attention to detail.
- Demonstrable ability to independently prioritise and balance multiple activities and deadlines.
- Superb communication skills across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work in a team and maintain a professional attitude.