Morgan Healey Exclusive
Salary: On Application
Our client, a global publisher, requires a new Senior Manager to oversee the company's SEO and ongoing digital transformation.
We are looking for a result-driven SEO expert who will identify strategies, techniques and tactics to increase the number of visitors to our website and obtain a high-ranking placement in the results page of search engines. By generating more leads for the business you’ll open up new opportunities for driving growth and profit in line with the business’s overall goals.
You will have a successful track record of multiple years in designing and delivering SEO plans and strategies in fast paced environment working alongside developers, ideally within agile workflows. You will also be proficient in providing non-technical stakeholders with clear, concise and jargon-free recommendations.
You will have strong leadership skills with direct supervision of external agencies and SEO specialists. You can motivate a cross-functional team into working towards a unified vision and objective.
Ultimately, you will be accountable for the overall SEO Strategy – define and rollout SEO Strategy, KPIs and technical SEO roadmap
Skills & Experience:
- A degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science, or any other related field.
- An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable.
- Demonstrable experience consulting on website audits, backlinks and migrations, gaining buy-in from stakeholders and delivering results
- Absolute proficiency with industry-standard SEO tools – crawlers, link checkers, etc.
- Data-driven approach and analytical skills
- Highly organised, with the ability to handle multiple simultaneous tasks, maintaining composure in stressful or challenging situations
- Great understanding of SEO but also of various digital marketing channels, for example, PR, web development, content creation, social media, on-site usability, off-site optimisation
- Thorough understanding of web design and site structures
- Ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision, and excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills