Morgan Healey Exclusive
Location: UK or Germany
Our client, a global academic publisher, requires a new Senior Marketing Manager Institutions, who will manage a global marketing team supporting commercial goals and develop the marketing strategy and tactics.
This is an exciting opportunity for an entrepreneurial, data-driven marketer to open new opportunities for our key target groups of librarians and institutions.
- Strengthen and further develop our institutional marketing strategy with the aim of
- Expanding B2B customer base and securing established relationships
- Management and development of a global team of talented marketers
- Ongoing optimisation of lead generation practices in collaborations with the sales department according to KPIs
- Spearhead the content build-out for the librarian pages on the corporate website to allow in-bound lead capture
- Introduce automation into daily marketing practices where possible
- Improve reporting on critical activities and KPIs
- Building target group knowledge for key regions to inform marketing and sales strategies
- Define and implement long terms strategic goals and develop innovative marketing concepts and campaigns
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years’ experience and knowledge of the academic publishing scene.
- Knowledge of international markets would be an advantage.
- Proven track record of data-driven decision making
- Commercial mindset to generate marketing-driven revenue contribution
- Excellent communication and intercultural skills and the ability to form strong relationships
- Demonstrable track record of developing and executing successful lead generation marketing campaigns
- Knowledge of customer journey building and automation
- Ability to think strategically and strong analytical skills
- A structured and result-oriented way of working
- Familiarity with Salesforce/Marketing Cloud best practices might be an advantage