Our client, a leading research information company, requires a new Senior Marketing Manager who will take the lead for developing the marketing strategy for key research data products. You will work closely with Editorial, Publishing, Business Operations and Heads of Marketing, to make the product the industry-leading Open Data product.
This role is pivotal to the research marketing team. You should be passionate about data, insight, analytics and our customers, it requires the ability to communicate vision, excellent planning and strategic skills, organisational and reporting skills, a creative approach to marketing, a focus on results and ROI , and strong people skills to work collaboratively with senior internal and external stakeholders.
Previous experience working with Researchers would be a big advantage.
Skills & Experience:
- University degree, preferably in science or business/marketing or a similar qualification
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to craft integrated marketing strategies across all channels and touch points – online and offline
- Proven experience of developing creative and innovative marketing strategies and implementing successful results-orientated campaigns
- Creative thinker with excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience of working in global teams and understanding regional variations and the impact on customer requirements
- Ability to juggle multiple projects at once and adapt to changing situations quickly and effectively
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills
- A commitment to developing marketing best practice
- Fluent in business level English
- Understanding of working within the publishing industry