Our client, a leading scientific publisher based in London, requires a new Senior Product Manager. You will lead product management activities for an individual product or a suite of products and ensures the efforts attributed create a better user experience and increase the profitability of already existent products as well as the development of new products for the business.
Also, the role is the product expert within the business and does not only act as the advocate for the business but also ensures that Product Management is in line with best practices and continually strives to drive efficiencies.
You will lead assigned product enhancement projects, collaborating with relevant stakeholders, UX & design teams and the technology vendor for the product(s), along with initiating, defining and carrying out user testing, to meet the business goals and KPIs set out for the product
To contribute towards moving in the strategic direction of the product(s). May manage others in the team.
Skills & Experience:
- Significant experience working in Product Management
- Awareness of the Academic Publishing Industry
- Strong attention to detail skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Strong relationship management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good leadership skills
- Strong working knowledge of the full suite and administration of Office 365 Microsoft solutions
- Strong knowledge of product management best practices
- Good understanding of the latest tech trends.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and/or other data analytics/data management tools
- To be able to demonstrate the ability to work independently and in a fast-changing environment.