Our client, a global academic publisher, requires a new Senior Sales Manager covering London, South West & Ireland. This will be based from the London office.
You will drive and reach sales revenue targets in territory, and manage key relationships with customers to ensure that all deals are not only beneficial to revenue, but that align with the businesses internal business process and strategy.
- Reach and aim to exceed agreed sales targets.
- Develop and manage a full territory calling plan, to ensure all key customers receive a face to face visit.
- Collaborate with Library marketing to present territory plans and strategies to internal stakeholders to drive growth for all products.
- Ensure full understanding of product portfolio is reached by completing internal training programme to an acceptable level.
- Present key market and competitor feedback to internal stakeholders.
- Provide efficient and informed responses to customer enquiries and technical issues.
- Maintain SFDC in a timely manner, to ensure pipelines and opportunities are kept up to date.
Skill & Experience:
- Proven sales experience.
- Experience in publishing sales and/or the Library environment is desirable, and a basic understanding of both Library markets and publishing would be helpful, though not essential.
- An understanding of consultative sales skills and needs-based questioning would be advantageous.
- High level proficiency in Microsoft Office suite with advanced working knowledge of Excel Experience working with CRM software.