Morgan Healey Exclusive
Location: UK or Germany – Home Based
Salary: Competitive Basic + Bonus
Our client, a global provider of technology solutions to the research area, requires a new Solutions Sales Account Manager, EMEA.
The client has a significant number of established relationships within the research administration area or the information management (library etc.) area of academic institutions. As Solutions Sales Account Manager you will develop a large network of contacts within academic institutions to promote and develop the understanding of their products and uncover specific opportunities for their products. You will work closely with Product Sales Managers to develop sales opportunities and will manage and facilitate the process through the institution.
You will be responsible for all sales activities from lead generation through close in the assigned territory. You will implement agreed strategic territory plans to help meet and exceed annual targets. Core focus is on building long-term relationships through the provision of market support and decision guidance in a partnership structure. Achievement of customer satisfaction, revenue generation, and long-term account goals in line with company vision and values.
Skills & Experience:
- 5+ years of sales experience in the academic, library, non-profit or government market
- Experience with selling enterprise software solutions to C-level executives
- Excellent verbal and written communication and relationship building skills
- Experience of the academic Institutional marketplace and the research process
- Experience of selling products that require the agreement of a range of stakeholders
- Experience of selling in a complex sales process
- Experience of selling information solutions/software (i.e. instead of content) Experience of new business generation
- Experience of working within a matrix environment (team selling)