Our client, a global leader in data, software and information services, requires a new Strategic Account Manager based in the UK or The Netherlands.
You will work within the division that builds technology-enabled solutions that connect external and internal content across data sources, in contextually relevant ways, for greater content reach and accessibility.
You will use your extensive network of publishing professional, leaders and influencers to strengthen and deepen the company's relationships with the worlds leading publishers and information suppliers. You will interact with key stakeholders and will be responsible for developing new relationships across the territory. You will also ensure customer satisfaction, and identifying and nurture sales leads to grow revenue for the company and their publishing client.
You will be the account owner across the business and must possess superior problem-solving and follow-up skills to effectively and efficiently respond to a wide variety of client needs. As the account owner, the you will lead a cross-functional team of subject matter experts from a variety of divisions, including but not limited to: New sales, Business Development, Software Account Management, Product Management, Data Engineering, Publisher Solutions, Customer Service, & Consulting Services.
Skills & Experience:
- Degree Educated
- 8+ years in publishing/information industry with proven account management track record
- Fluency in languages; particularly German
- Skilled at building relationships at all levels
- Information industry experience and professional network in publishing is a must.
- Proven experience generating sales leads
- Results-driven self-starter with proven record generating leads
- Technical fluency with data services including analytics, semantic search, ontologies, content integration; fluency with content management and enterprise workflow tools preferred but not required
- Self-confident, highly personable, reliable and well-organized
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, Skype, and other Microsoft office products
- Experience building relationships with clients headquartered in and outside of the Europe/US
- Performs at a high level independently or with little direction