Location: Currently Home Based, moving to office based
Our client, a leading educational publisher requires a Temporary Strategic Marketing Manager, based from home until the office reopens next year.
This is a 9 to 12 month contract for a Strategic Marketing Manager to manage a portfolio of high profile Higher Education (HE) products in order to generate sales leads, support Sales teams, and apply appropriate marketing activities to promote key titles with the EMEA region. This role will devise, plan and implement the strategic marketing plans for the product portfolios.
- Devising and implementing Marketing plans
- Product management, taking ownership of a product portfolio, presenting in product and strategy sessions at sales meetings
- Conducting Market research to help inform marketing decisions.
- Set and review pricing to ensure they are set at a competitively for EMEA markets.
Skills & Experience:
- Experience within Sales or Marketing in the education publishing industry or business information sector.
- Demonstrates the ability to communicate verbally and in writing, clearly and concisely.
- Demonstrates strong group presentation skills.
- Highly-motivated and proactive.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Articulation of facts and ideas are succinct and organised.
- Liaison with other departments, colleagues, customers to exchange information and solve problems.
- Flexible, calm under pressure, even tempered and open-minded.
- Responds to customers in a timely and accurate manner.
- Clearly assesses and identifies customer needs.
- Good time management skills, completing tasks within time and budget.
- Prioritises tasks and functions.
- Balances values, risks and implications of decisions.
- Makes decisions in a timely, proactive manner.