Morgan Healey Retained Assignment
Salary: Significant/Six Figures
Our client, a global scientific publisher, requires a new Transformation Director OA who will develop and execute strategies that create and update their current OA program and initiatives.
You will be responsible for building at scale new, efficient workflow processes to optimise OA output, turnaround times and production. The role will assist the organisation in meeting long-term goals and objectives on OA while providing strategic vision to ensure the success reputationally and financially of the company's OA activities
This is a critical role for the business and requires someone with extensive experience in scaling up OA operations and workflows to compete with current publishing demands and authors expectations.
Skills & Experience:
- OA industry experience gained in STM/scientific publishing, information services or academia-related industries.
- Ability to adapt and transform strategic visions into reality.
- Highly skilled at collaborative working across the organisation.
- A quick learner, with the ability to assume complex information into actionable objectives.
- A strong research and analytical background with the ability to gather, filter, distil and present insights from the external business environment.
- Proven leadership and coaching skills
- Holistic business knowledge with an understanding of the operational complexities of large multinational organisations.
- Mature and proactive attitude, with excellent judgment and problem-solving skills
For a full job description please contact the office or email firstname.lastname@example.org