Morgan Healey Exclusive
Location: US, East Coast, Home Working
Salary: $90,000 Basic + 5-10% Commission on sales
Our client, a leading provider of information-technology solutions for libraries and information centres, specialising in corporate, bio-medical, government and special libraries, is looking for a new Account Manager.
The role can be based home based on the East Coast US.
The client develops and provides integrated SaaS solutions, combining Technology, Content and Services in the areas of Discovery to delivery – Library & information centre portals – Authentication and access management.
We are looking for a qualified sales account manager to join our team. Reporting to the VP of sales and business development, you will be responsible for generating new sales, developing long-term relationships with customers and providing customer services and technical support. As an account manager, you should work to sell to new customers, satisfy customers’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience.
- Generating new sales using existing and potential customer networks
- Managing a portfolio of accounts to achieve long-term success
- Providing first line technical support to accounts
- Maintain open communication with customers to implement optimal solutions
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer specific business and technical issues
- Train customers to use products effectively
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
Skills & Experience:
- Proven work experience as a SaaS/software sales or account manager in a relevant field; library software – an advantage
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver an excellent customer experience
- Knowledge and familiarity with the library and information sciences industry
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Experience in web-related technologies (e.g. HTML, CSS, SQL queries, Proxy, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task and work independently, organised and details oriented
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field