Morgan Healey Exclusive
Location: Home Based, USA
Salary: $100,000 Basic + 15% Bonus
Our client, an industry-leading provider of academic journal information to academic researchers and scientists requires a new Sales Executive with experience selling medical databases to academics/universities.
You will be responsible for selling a brand new product, selling software solutions to libraries across the academic spectrum. You will focus on Academic Health Science Libraries; and additional engagement of hospitals, pharmaceutical companies, societies, and government agencies.
The primary purpose of the position is to meet/exceed the sales targets for the platform, using professional sales techniques to forge long-term customer relationships, you will build rapport with customers along with sales experience and gain an understanding of the changing dynamics within the library/information science community to deliver this unique and innovative SaaS solution.
Skill & Experience:
- Experience within the academic STM market (especially health and medical)
- Minimum of 5 years successful library sales experience
- The ability to self-start and work remotely from home B2B experience
- The ability to manage targets, goals, and revenue
- The desire to contribute to organisational goals, targets, and initiatives for growth
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Google Docs, and various database applications
- The ability to accurately report activity on a regular basis
- Superior time management and organizational skills with strong attention to detail