Morgan Healey Exclusive
Location: London, UK or USA
Salary: Six figure basic + 25% bonus
Our client, a global life science information provider, requires a new Vice President of Product Management to own and create a new solution for the financial community.
You will ideally have strong analytical and product management background and experience building and delivering complex products in the financial services sector. You will take the lead to shape the strategy, develop the road map and determine how to invest in the solution, for the best return on investment.
- Lead on developing a new financial solution
- Develop a deep understanding of market challenges
- Develop great customer relationships to identify opportunities
- Support the SVP, Product Management in the operationalisation of the Offering strategy
- You will proactively monitor the competitive landscape
- Develop a 1-2 year product roadmap
- Support business strategy as needed
- Develop and implement go-to-market plans for new products/iterations as needed.
Skills & Experience:
- Proven experience in financial markets
- Significant experience in a product leadership role
- Experience in delivering innovative solutions
- Experience in presenting business cases for stakeholder buy-in. Experience or working collectively across multiple teams.
- High energy and driven A collaborative team player
- Excellent written and oral communication skills