Morgan Healey Exclusive
Location: London/Home Based UK
Salary: Six Figure Basic + Bonus
Our client is the leading publishing technology company, that operates within the publishing, institutional, funders space. Their market-leading products allow their users to better understand the reach and influence of their work.
We’re looking for a VP of Sales to lead their sales activities and manage a team of Sales Solutions Specialists and drive the new Data Insights team. Reporting to the CEO and part of the leadership team, you will be responsible for developing our sales strategy and working with the central sales managers to deliver results against agreed targets.
As the business is very successful and their product is marketing-leading, getting the right balance between existing account management, new customer and new revenue stream development will be a top priority for this role.
- Ownership of the development and delivery of the sales strategy for both renewals and new business in our industry segments: corporate, publisher, university, government, funder.
- Achievement of new and renewal sales quota to accelerate growth and achieve three year plan
- Regular sales reporting and analysis which can be used to inform wider business strategy and budgeting
- Management of Sales Solutions Specialists, coaching them and their sales colleagues to success
- Management of the Data Insights consultancy team. This team delivers bespoke reports and analysis, develops new services and act as thought leaders in our industry. Following a successful first year, further development of the newly established offering and goto-market plan is needed.
Skills & Experience:
- A proven track record in sales leadership roles, in technology companies
- A solid understanding of our industry and at least some of our customer segments
- An appropriate sales management credential
- A recognised approach to solution selling
- Experience in scaling organisations significantly
- A technically excellent sales leader, with a deep understanding of the tools, processes, data and talent required to run a successful ~£10m p.a. sales operation
- Passionate about data both creating data solutions for clients and using it in your day-to-day work for your own decision-making