ClientsSingle Contact, Global Reach - Delivering excellence for 17 years.
Any recruitment process is defined by the talent pool it sources from, the higher the quality of the people approached, the better the choice for the client. Morgan Healey prides itself on its ability to identify, engage with and attract the very best talent globally.
- Global Executive Search
- International Recruitment
- Talent Mapping
- Project Outsourcing
- Confidential Search
- Relocation Support
- Salary Benchmarking
- Psychometric Testing
- Video Conferencing
We Specialise In:
- STM Publishing & Scholarly Communication
- Society, Academic, Institutions & Non-Profits
- Open Science & Open Research
- EdTech, Education & ELT
- Digital/Online Information
- Publishing Platforms & Content Management
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Library Suppliers & Distributors
- Content Aggregators
- Healthcare, Medical & Pharma Information
- C-Suite & Directorial
- Sales: Commercial, Research, Academic & Institutions
- Editorial, Publishing & Production
- Marketing, Communications & Analytics
- Digital, IT & Technology
- Product Development
- Healthcare, Medical & Pharmaceuticals Sales
- Human Resources
Our strength is our methodology, we headhunt rather than rely on databases – it’s vital you get the best in the marketplace, not the best of the online CV databases.
Confidence in our proven methodology allows us to commit to interview dates right from the outset of our process. We agree on when the first interviews will occur and adeptly manage the entire process towards that goal. This focus and dedication ensure that all our activities are aligned towards delivering exceptional results on time.
Complete transparency is at the heart of our client and candidate relationships, as we share real-time process information making sure we are always aligned with the search. We seek to talk to the best, rather than wait for the best to find us.
Our commitment extends well beyond the conclusion of an assignment. We maintain regular contact with both clients and new employees, ensuring a seamless transition between businesses.
Discretion and transparency are paramount in our methodology, encompassing the entire recruitment phase for both candidates and clients. The fact that 80% of our business comes from long-standing clients who rely on us to deliver excellence in process and outcome is a testament to our success.
To identify the cream of the crop, we go to extraordinary lengths to find the best people, leveraging our extensive networks to conducting face-to-face interviews anywhere in the world. This enables us to not only select candidates capable of delivering outstanding results but also those who resonate with the values and aspirations of their potential employers.
We understand that your hiring needs and priorities can change overnight. We also understand that we may only be one of a number of resources that you may use for your hiring needs. That’s why we’re flexible and offer a variety of services to help you meet your objectives. Our flexible options include:
Recommended when seeking to fill your most crucial positions as well as for all positions at any level where time is a critical factor. As part of our retained search services, we create and execute a search strategy designed for your specific requirements.
Exclusive Contingency Search:
Our exclusive contingency search service is a cost-effective method of guaranteeing our concerted effort to fill various openings or hard-to-fill positions. This is ideal for companies that want access to our network and expertise, without compromising on quality and process.
Our contingency search service is designed for companies that do not want a dedicated search, but want to see qualified candidates with whom we are currently working with.
Recommended when you are looking to fill several roles either in one country or globally.
Advertised Search & Selection:
Appropriate when combined with a thorough search.
- Chief Publishing Officer – Open Access Publisher
- Vice President of OA Journal – Springer Nature
- CEO – American Institute of Physics Publishing
- CEO – Open Access Publisher
- Managing Director – IWA Publishing
- Senior Vice President, Chemistry – Global STM Publisher
- Publishing Director – The Royal Society
- Director, Open Science Strategy Licensing – Society Publisher
- Global Sales & Marketing Director – IOP Publishing
- Director of External Affairs & Policy – Taylor & Francis
Partnering the world’s leading Scientific Publishers
Our clients range from multi-billion dollar scientific companies to society publishers to for-profit & non-profit.
Morgan Healey Ltd
The Old Vicarage, Market Street, Castle Donington, Derbyshire,
DE74 2JB, UK
+44 (0)1827 373750
Mon-Fri: 9am - 5pm